22 Οκτωβρίου 2009

None shall sleep...

Nessun Dorma (English:None shall Sleep) is an aria from the final act of Giacomo Puccini's opera Turandot, and is one of the best-known tenor arias in all opera. It is sung by Calaf, il principe ignoto (the unknown prince), who falls in love at first sight with the beautiful but cold Princess Turandot. However, any man who wishes to wed Turandot must first answer her three riddles. If he fails, he will be beheaded
from wikipedia


"Nessun dorma!Nessun dorma!Tu pure, o Principessa, nella tua fredda stanza, guardi le stelle che tremano d'amore, e di speranza!"
("None shall sleep! None shall sleep! Even you, O Princess, in your cold bedroom, watch the
stars that tremble with love and with hope!")

"Ma il mio mistero è chiuso in me; il nome mio nessun saprà! No, No! Sulla tua bocca lo dirò quando la luce splenderà!"
("But my secret is hidden within me; none will know my name! No, no! On your mouth I will
say it when the light shines!")


"Ed il mio bacio scioglierà il silenzioche ti fa mia!"
("And my kiss will dissolve the silence that makes you mine!")

"Dilegua, o notte! Tramontate, stelle! All'alba vincerò! Vincerò! Vincerò!
("Vanish, o night! Set, stars! Set, stars! At dawn, I will win! I will win! I will win!")


Ενα ευαίσθητο και ρομαντικό παραμύθι, γίνεται ακόμα πιο συγκινητικό με τη βελούδινη χροιά του Antony Hegarty...
Πολλές φορές τα λόγια είναι περιττά...
Απο τις σπουδαιότερες μορφές που έχει αναδείξει η ποπ κουλτούρα τα τελευταία χρόνια.

Βαθιά υπόκλιση...
...και με μία μόνο λέξη
Καλλιτεχνάρα!


Antony Hegarty & The Roma Sinfonietta Orchestra "Nessun Dorma"

(Στα πλαίσια της διαφημιστικής καμπάνιας της Ιταλικής εταιρείας καφέ-espresso,
Lavazza
)



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: